Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Havin some fun with the Mac

This slideshow is a random sampling of some of the goings on in 2010 with the Caruana household (as you might notice, very, very, random and not comprehensive at all!) There's one slide that shows all of the kids piled in Josh's lap, adjacent to a picture of me all alone, looking pretty pathetic--depicting the recent trend at our table--and the regular fights over who gets to sit next to--or on--Daddy. Sadly, no one seems to care about where I sit. :) Another picture shows our deck, right after the crazy 3-day adventure I had of washing, sanding, and sealing it. Toward the end is a picture of Caleb next to some sweet Star Wars pancake molds on the griddle--shout out to my girl, Julie--thanks for making Saturday morning such fun! Well, hopefully you'll be seeing more, and better productions from this little computer, but for now, enjoy! :)

5 comments:

Julie Snell said...

I have so much to say about this post and video! It makes me want to get a mac for sure to do cool things like this! My fav parts:
- Caleb's mad face followed by your awesome tricky way of getting him to sing!
- The Happy Mother's day screaming!
- The pic in the air balloon
- Caleb trying to catch snow in his mouth
- The fanily pic of your guys all bundled up.
- "I dont like snow, I LOVE snow!!!" from Hannah!
- That deck is amazing!
- Jonny singing at the end. He has such a great voice, I had no idea.

I am so glad you guys like the pancake molds. I saw them in the store and thought of the Caruanas!

Betsy Smith said...

How incredibly special to capture these snapshots of the year! What a fun year! Great job on the video :)
Love you all soooo much!

sfitz said...

Love this!! Love the C Fam SO much!! I could look at this all day. :-)

Anonymous said...

THANKS LOL, BIG TIME!!! THis was a welcome release for Dad and I tonight. We enjoyed all of the pictures, videos, singing, and comments. Loved living it all with you tonight especially your prologue made us laugh. We love you all abundantly HUGE! Mom and Dad

Wendy said...

I too have lots to say about this post:
- We need to come visit more, bc even though we came 2 times in 2010 we missed so much fun!
- Hannah's hair has gotton so long since we saw you in Sept!
- If I were there... I would fight to sit next to you at meals!
- Caleb throwing the food and then asking why is was not funny made me flash forward to my child in a couple years, because I know Julie will be teaching her "fun" things like that and to tell me "I'm funny!"
- I totally forgot to send you the disc of all the pictures I took of you guys in SEPT!!!!! I am so sorry. I will be sending a disc out tomorrow!
- I MISS YOU ALL!!!