Jonny was so sweet when we brought him his breakfast this morning. If I knew how, I would edit this to make it not so long, but just in case some of you want to see four minutes of Jonny waking up to his breakfast in bed, this is what it was like...my favorite part is on the second video
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Almost 4 minutes before he took a bite of the cinnamon roll!!!! There lies a huge difference between Jonny and me... he went straight for the new cars... Where as I would have gone right for the food. What a wonderful thing for you to share with us. XOXO
Was that a bowl of applesauce with sprinkles on it? I couldn't tell. Ben thinks it was. He felt special because he thought it was his idea. :-) Super cute videos!!
Happy Birthday Jonny!! You are one sweet, cute little dude!!
Post a Comment