
Jonny turns 4 today!!! The weather has turned cold, and now that we're well into November, I'm mentally ready for it--I think. :) This past week I've seen the weather go from 70 degrees to 30 degrees, I've joined a women's weekly Bible study (water for a thirsty soul), I had a girls' night out with the women from our small group, and Josh had the kids by himself 3 nights in a row! My mind has not so much been on the blog. But tonite, in spite of the fact that I'm ready to climb in bed, I will pause to mention some of my favorites about Jonny, and will show you recent footage that documents some of his best qualities--and why I happen to be so captivated by this little boy. Jonny-JT, these are some things I love about you:
1. you have gentle, tender hands
2. you love to snuggle
3. you can take the clothes out of the washer, put them in the dryer, clean off the lint screen, throw in a dryer sheet and turn on the dryer all by yourself (while I'm exercising downstairs!)
4. you take care of others, especially the littler people
5. music stays in your soul
6. you put your toothbrush in its holder and wipe off the counter and the sink when you're finished brushing
7. you tell Hannah that she looks beautiful
8. your favorite movies are Cars and Barbie and the Nutcracker
9. you give the best hugs ever
10. you're an awesome big brother
This little boy amazed me from the moment he was first laid in my arms. Jonny, I'm so proud of you and I love you forever. Happy 4th Birthday!!!
3 comments:
I LOVE them... I love you all. What a wonderful big brother you are Jonny. Caleb, you are so blessed to have your big bro! Happy Birthday Jonny! Can't wait to celebrate 3 Caruana Bdays in less than 2 weeks. XOXO
PS. Cute pj's caleb :)
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay Jonny! Happy birthday! We SO wish we could be there to celebrate you, buddy. Ben keeps asking when your party is... we miss you friend! Have a wonderful day!
Love you in abundance!
Happy Birthday to Johnny!!! The end of that video was pretty much one of the cutest things ever. What a handsome kid Johnny is! Such a great heart and personality. Thanks for sharing Lol!
Post a Comment