Today was "super" fun. We had our once in a lifetime opportunity and we seized it. I went all out and cut my hair! Just kidding. I just pinned it under and freaked out my neighbors! :) But when I came out dressed as Elasti-girl and my hair pinned up, Hannah exclaimed, "Mom! You look like Grandmommy!" I couldn't agree more. In fact, as we went from house to house, Josh kept laughing to himself that he was walking behind my mom dressed up as Mrs. Incredible. Mom, if you'd like to borrow the costume, let me know.When we grew tired of raiding the houses, we ended up at our neighbors' driveway for a bonfire and potluck dinner. The kids had a blast running from house to house with friends everywhere. And they got to stay up late playing in all of the backyards while the parents hung out around the fire. These are the moments that make me so thankful for the place that God prepared for us. While it's not home yet, it definitely has its benefits. And to top it off, the weather went from 40 degrees two days ago, to 69 degrees this afternoon. It felt like Cali again, and warmed my homesick heart a bit!
The kids playing on one of the swingsets with their buddies. Is it just me, or does Hannah look so grown up in those boots??? Yikes!

Mr. Incredible and Jack-Jack. Sweet Caleb kept that mask on w/out complaint for about 30 minutes when I looked down at him in my arms and noticed that the mask was bunched up in his eyes and his eyes were tearing up. He didn't even make a peep, poor baby boy. The crazy things we do to our kids...


7 comments:
This might be the best halloween picture I have ever seen. I am so proud of you too that you got them up so fast. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It is amazing!
xoxo wendy wilson
When and where can I get a life-size print of the picture of your "incredible" family? I have a wall in my family room just screaming for it!
This is so cool!!! Best costumes ever - wish I could have seen you guys in person. Although I think Johnny made some of the best Jacj Jack faces of all time back in the day...Caleb is made a very cute Jack Jack too :)
That one above is from Julie - not sure why it did not say my name.
That is FANTASTIC!! i love it!!
and I'd like to add... Has Josh been working out? Look at those guns!
I think it's about time for a Caruana Fam update. Maybe some pics letting us know how cold it is :) Also, Lol - can we still order Mary Kay from you?
Post a Comment