Thursday, October 16, 2008

Did I miss something???


Is there a secret contest to see who can send the Caruana Family the best care-package??? Seriously, I've never been the recipient of such elaborate mailings in my life, and I have to say, in the words of my dear sister-in-law, "I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!!" The latest gift-package arrived today, from Julie and Kirk, under the guise of a "thank-you", and I was at a loss wondering...what is the ettiquette for a thank-you gift of such beauty and eloquence??? Should I send a thank-you-for-your-thank-you-gift in return??? I mean, this package was so beautiful and perfect, that I was hesitant to puncture the wrapping (the package was a collage of pictures from their visit w/ us back in September). Julie, maybe you should go into business...the whole thing was a feast for the eyes (and our tummies, too)! Anyway, this is just a quick shout-out to Julie to humbly thank her for her unexpected and wonderful surprise! You made our day!!!

3 comments:

Noblekain said...

So, I've been a blog snoop (or blog-stalker as our good friend Sarah Fitzpatrick has said) for awhile now, and each time I see fun pictures/videos on your blog, Lol, at least one makes me laugh out loud.

This post was no exception. You're kids are so silly... I just love the picture with their gift from the Snells.

I miss you and your amazing children. It was such a delight to get to spend time with Josh the other night while he was here.

Move home! :)

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad that you guys liked the package of fun and Thankfulness from kirk & me. We had such a great time with all of you and you guys are seriously the best HOST/HOSTESS' in the world.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so cool! Maybe I should move away so I get really fun care packages. :-) But alas... here we shall stay.

Also, I'd like to second what D-man said,

MOVE HOME!

Love you!!
xo, BFF