Thursday, October 9, 2008

Say a little prayer for me

I feel a little selfish asking for prayer because of some BIG prayer needs that are out there right now, but if you happen to read this, would you please pray for God to heal me and the kids? I've been playing doctor for the last 13 days and it finally caught up w/ Caleb and I. Thankfully, Caleb slept fairly well last night and seemed in better spirits yesterday, but I am low because my throat hurts SO bad and I haven't slept much the last two nights, not to mention the previous 11 days w/ the others. Anyway, I don't need to belabor this point--only, I'd really like to be well and my kids to be well. Oh yeah, and Hannah, who started it all, woke up last night complaining that her sore throat and earache were back. Not good.
Thanks, peeps.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow... I cannot imagine. I can't even take care of myself when I am feeling that bad. You are such a trooper taking care of those three when you are in such bad shape too. Praying for all of you! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I will send up some prayers for the Caruana Fam's health. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Oh BFF! Were U there you know I'd make some yummy treats and hot coco for you! I will be praying for you and your sweet fam. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Ok, i'm trying to type and nurse at the same time, so that first sentence should read: Were I there... but I'm sure you got the point. Feel loved and feel better!!

Anonymous said...

thinking of you & hoping you're feeling better!!

Wendy said...

do not lift a finger on cleaning up your house before we get there... i mean Lol... you have 3 of us coming friday that can do it all for you. Rest all you can and take care of those little ones. xoxo