I'm not sure what this winter holds for us, but I hope I enjoy it more than I have the last two weeks! We've spent the majority of our time on the couch in the living room and I'm so glad to be out of my pajamas and out in the real world again!The kids are on the mend, and so am I and I'm SO thankful for the health that we've been blessed with in our lives. The last two weeks weren't completely bad, and I captured a few of the better moments w/ the camera. Hope you enjoy and thanks for your prayers.
I made the kids turn off the tv for about 30 minutes, and Hannah ended up in Daddy's clothes headed for work...
Jonny tried to make Caleb cozy when he wasn't feeling so great. Precious big brother.


Hannah spent her "Fall Break" taking care of Caleb and Jonny
since mommy was sick on the couch. That little girl already has
a huge bank account in heaven!!! Caleb really got the hang of
this horse. Ashley and Jessie, you'd be so proud...
p.s. My mom, April, and Wendy are here now!!! SOOOOOOOO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:
Those kids are all so sweet. Such great hearts! Hope you enjoy your time with your visitors. xoxo
Yeah we are so fun! Whoo Hoo
Post a Comment