Sorry that this is a little hard to decipher... Just in case you can't read lips,...
Jonny: I'm glad that God made you.
Caleb: I can't see her...I love, um, eat dinner with Daddy...what? I like grandmommy...cuz I like her.
Hannah: I like grandmommy cuz we always get to do special things with her (like go to Starbucks!!!)
Josh: You know all of the reasons that we love you... (but just in case you forgot...it's because you gave birth to me ;), because you love our kids, because you always make really yummy food, and because you take the time to take the ordinary and make it extraordinary)
Lolly: I love you because you make life really fun, and life would be really boring without people like you alive! I hope you had a great day with lots of fun and adventure, and I can't wait to come have some adventures with you in 10 DAYS!!!
Jonny: You forgot me, Mom! I love grandmommy cuz she gives us like toys and presents sometimes...
Caleb: I like grandmommy get me presents!!!
WE LOVE YOU GRANDMOMMY!!!
I am so glad, too, that God gave you to me for a mom, and for your unquenchable pursuit of God and zest for life. Thank you for teaching me to find the good in everything, and for always cleaning my kitchen when you visit!!! :) I love you forever and am so glad you are my mom! Happy Birthday, Mom!
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH HOW OLD ARE YOUR KIDS!!!!!!! (Yes, that an intentional all caps sentence.) Seriously, I can't believe how big they are and what a BOY Caleb is! Stop it! We cannot WAIT to see you guys!!!!! (But I'm hoping it's more than once, but I'll take what I can get.) :-)
See you soon!!
I love it... Although, I am now a little sad that I did not get a video on my birthday :(
XOXO
Post a Comment