Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ode to David and Wendy

Our house is so lonely and quiet without you here...but here are just a few pictures that I snapped (I'm NOT the photographer that you all wish I were) throughout our recents visits (both Cali and Indy) w/ David and Wendy. Thanks for the fun at your house and ours. We LOVE it that you are willing to come visit us, and the kiddos love it, too. We look forward to the next CarSon adventure!!!

David forced Wendy into their freezing cold pool, right after her Shred workout. Hannah thought Wendy was awesome for going in--not that she had a choice, though. Brrrh!
Here's the kids Shredding it up with Wendy and I in Indy!!! We love family workouts!!!

It's so hard to say goodbye...savoring our last minutes with each other at Indy's In n' Out knockoff
Nice face, David.



After watching "The Book of Eli" with David and Wendy last night, I decided to investigate our local water sources....Jonny, Caleb and I filled up our plastic bottles with fresh well water from Flowing Well Park. It's comforting to know, that if the civilized world comes to an end, I can get fresh water just a mile down the road! :) And thank you God, that we have clean water to drink!!!
Come again, soon, Uncle David and Auntie Wendy!!! We love you!!!




2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh... how special it was to come home and see this. "Lolly" cookies on the plane and then this :) Thanks Caruana Family. We love you guys so much and we are so greatful and blessed that you allow us to treat your kiddos as our own and love you all so much! We are thanking the Lord that He has given us so much opportunity to come visit. We are thankful and we feel loved!

Julie Snell said...

So much fun! I hope that we can come for the next visit!!! Fun times in INDY!