Sunday, August 22, 2010

Missions at Home

Please pray for me this week. I will be out and about in my community on an at-home "missions trip". This is slightly contradictory in a way, because I should always live with the intentionality and availability to the Lord that I am living out this week, but this deliberate pursuit of sharing the good news will be intense training for my life. I will have Jonny and Caleb along with me on our various outings, so pray for them, too!

Thank you for lifting us up before the Father--pray that I will be bold in sharing the good news, as I should be, and that God will demonstrate His power toward those whom we minister. Thank you all!!! Lord-willing, I will be amazed at Jesus this week, and how He uses us for His glory!

4 comments:

sfitz said...

Oh I will SO be praying!! I'm so glad you asked for prayer because now I can be praying for specific things for you all week. May God be glorified in your obedience and may his kingdom be expanded this week!

Anonymous said...

Babe, may God work miracles in your life this week and give you His grace to see people's hearts and precious souls...not just their "skin" where they wear their circumstances of life. Don't forget your enemy! A "lion" blends in and is stealthily crafty! Pray against him. God would you protect Lolly, Jonny, and Caleb today, and draw them close into You. Bless their love for You, and give Lolly an overwhelming since of Your presence even as I pray in Jesus Name. May the Power of Christ dwell in you richly! I LOVE YOU! Daughter

Julie Snell said...

I will absolutley be praying this week Lol! And I can't wait to hear about the fruit and experiences that will come out of this time. God Bless you and the boys on your time spent with others, praying for others and all those you meet this week!

Leslie @ top of the page said...

Lol, I too will pray for your ventures...for discernment, energy, and the empowering of the Holy Spirit. I can already imagine you bringing love and joy and grace to the brokenhearted. God bless your steps and may He go before you and after you. You may be simply planting or watering, but it is all His good work. Your obedience is encouraging and I can't wait to hear more!