Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Think Small


No matter how "small" I imagined myself, my attempts at trying to fit into my dad's suitcase were a little ridiculous, as you can see, but I was determined to try! We were really sad to see my parents go after this visit.

Cody even wanted to go. :)


Jonny and Caleb had no trouble snuggling up into the luggage, so much so, that Caleb asked if he would be allowed to get out of the suitcase and ride in a seat on the airplane. :)


Dad and Mom, can you please come back??? :)

3 comments:

Joanna Reynolds said...

I totally get that Lol! Glad you got to have a visit with your folks.

Wendy said...

Mom showed me the pictures she had of Caleb all packed up in the suit case... they were sooo stinkin cute. I am sure it was so bitter sweet to have them there for so long and then have to see them off. We looked into tickets out there for the 1st of the year... wow... so pricey! I cannot imagine paying for 2 tickets at that "holiday time" pricing, let alone 5. Maybe we can do xmas next year in summer so flights will be cheaper :)

sfitz said...

Well apparently your parents need bigger suitcases. Ooooooooooh this is just so sad... and adorable. Thanks for wanting to come here and see us all. I sure do miss you!!!