please tell me that it doesn't look like i cut it myself!!! :) i most definitely did NOT cut it myself. my hair-cuting skills are limited to clipping my boys' hair...and let's just say, even those skills are pretty "limited"! :) and p.s. don't get used to all of these blog posts--blogger takes WAY too long to upload pics and video for this girl's patience. sorry, in advance, for the dissapointment. :)
Oh my goodness... I heart your new cut. And as soon as I saw it... I thought 2 things: 1) dang, Lolly found a great hair person in Indy (it totally looks like a professional cut) :) 2) What was Josh's response?
7 comments:
Woooooooooow! I LOVE it!!!! Did you Cut it yourself? That's so awesome!!! I love you!
PS. I really appreciate these little blog posts that have been coming out kinda regularly!!!!!
please tell me that it doesn't look like i cut it myself!!! :) i most definitely did NOT cut it myself. my hair-cuting skills are limited to clipping my boys' hair...and let's just say, even those skills are pretty "limited"! :) and p.s. don't get used to all of these blog posts--blogger takes WAY too long to upload pics and video for this girl's patience. sorry, in advance, for the dissapointment. :)
Oh my goodness... I heart your new cut. And as soon as I saw it... I thought 2 things: 1) dang, Lolly found a great hair person in Indy (it totally looks like a professional cut) :)
2) What was Josh's response?
Love it and love you!
You look Gorgeous!!! Love the new cut and the reason for the cut!
We think you look great, as always.
Love, Grandmommy, Grandma and Gramps
We are spending the afternoon together.
Love you guys.
YOU ARE AWESOME!! LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment