Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Fun that was Jonny's 6th Bday!!!

Probably my favorite game of the day

Jonny's inner comedian emerged as he held the lime light for a few minutes. I loved seeing this side of him.

Thanks Granddaddy and Grandmommy for the cool cars!!! More video to come soon...loading these videos on was was about as much torture as I can handle for one day. :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love these videos - so fun how excited the kids got for the under the sea game. Very creative Lol! Happy Birthday to Jonny!!!!! And Caleb :) xoxo

sfitz said...

Awwwwwww! He is SIX!! It just doesn't seem possible. I'm glad he had a great day. And now Caleb is what, three? Holy moly... these boys... so precious. Makes me a little sad though to not see Ben in the bday party pics. Ah, such is life. WE LOVE YOU Jonny and Caleb!!

And now... There is someone else who has a birthday coming up very soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What fun!!! Jonny, I wish we could have been there to deep sea dive in the ocean for creatures too. We LOVED the videos. It makes us feel like we got to be there....a least a fly on the wall. :P Anyway, your mom and dad love you loads to give you such a fun day! Dude! 160 years old? What's up with that?!? OK that is amazing to think your not too far from being old enough to be the president? I think you would make a very thoughtful president! :)
We love you in abundance Jonny. Happy Birthday! Grandmommy and Granddaddy