
You don't want to know what I was doing up until 3am last night. Hannah's lovely locks were infected with lice. She gets an award for all-around superstar who sat through over 4 hours of combing...and somehow managed not to completely lose it at 3 in the morning. I'm still creepy-crawly from the whole ordeal. And praying that that's the last time I ever have to do that. {shudder}
4 comments:
That is sooo aweful! I got it once when i was little... julie did too. I distinctly remember sitting in the tub for hours. I feel for both of you!
Oh no!!! Her golden locks got infected with those little suckers. Happens to the best of us. I also remember sitting in the tub with my mom combing through every strand on each of our heads!
OH, POOR GIRL (& MOM) SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS PART OF YOUR "SEASON" YIKES
JUDY P.
Oh my goodness, I want to take a shower just reading this post! Poor Hannah! Sweet girl, that must've been awful! You should move back because we don't have any lice in California. Ok, that's a lie, but you should still move back.
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment