So far the snow has been super-duper fun. The kids have braved the cold for hours only to come running in the house stripping off their clothes and dashing for the fireplace. We've enjoyed TONS of Sarah's hot chocolate and icicles. And we've enjoyed our second "advent" celebration. Tonite we made our own hommade dove ornaments to go on our little "Jesse tree" and go along with our Scripture reading. I'll take pictures tomorrow when the kids paint them. Hannah got to light the Advent candle at dinner and was the biggest help. Seriously, you'd have thought she was an adult the way she jumped in. She vacuumed the stairs, washed the dishes, sprayed down the kitchen table and then set it, and occupied Caleb while I finished dinner. She had a joyful heart all the while and I couldn't believe what a HUGE difference she made in my night. I dubbed her "Helpful Hannah". I love you, Hannah and am so thankful for you!Doesn't this picture just make you smile??? Can you believe we actually have a snowman on our lawn??!Wendy, Jonny looks SUPER cute in his new folcom shirt and sweater! "California Fresh" Snowman has a jalepeno nose and we love him! :)
Here's the rest of the video of Caleb's first run down our hill!
3 comments:
I'm SOOOOOO bummed I missed this! This is awesome! Oh, I love you guys and miss you so much!!
Great sledding footage! Looks like so much fun.
So I am sitting here watching this awesome video thinking, so much fun... I cannot believe we missed this fun by like 36 hours!!! and then the last 10 seconds I hear Lol say... "too bad david and wendy are not here for this." booo hooo!
Post a Comment