I thought Jonny was the only Kung-Fu little man in the house :) Love that Caleb has embraced it too! He is so sweet, I love when he lost his balance because his kick was so powerful!
OKAY when did he get to be a little boy and not a toddler??? He looks so old in the video. He has a neck! Not just a chin and roll. Oh me! In the still picture before the video went on, I first thought it was Jonnny!! Thanks for keeping us updated! Love you, MOm
3 comments:
Ummm... I think Jonny and he should create a kung fu routine. It would be amazing. Thanks for making me smile.
I thought Jonny was the only Kung-Fu little man in the house :) Love that Caleb has embraced it too! He is so sweet, I love when he lost his balance because his kick was so powerful!
OKAY when did he get to be a little boy and not a toddler??? He looks so old in the video. He has a neck! Not just a chin and roll. Oh me! In the still picture before the video went on, I first thought it was Jonnny!! Thanks for keeping us updated! Love you, MOm
Post a Comment