Oh no...little man is so sad, but I gotta say...still adorable. I don't know if any of your kids, no matter what the mood could ever change their cute as all get out looks! Love you
So sad! Where is Josh??? Oh, Lol... I got this new cook book and it talks all about how coffee is so bad for you, stores fat cells and some other stuff. I have to read it to you... it is sooo funny. I think I am going to blog about it really soon. And I was not just trying to tell you to stop drinking coffee b/c you are fat... no way jose... I just thought about it b/c of the coffee comment. :)
Nope....Mommy was saying where is Daddy!!!! Caleb was saying,"I need my Grandmommy"(aka. MamMam)! So I looked in the mirror and MamMam had the same expression......She needs her Caleb, and Jonny, and Hannah and oh yeh...Lolly and Joshy.:) I wanted to see the faces of the other 2 lying next to him. I love you ALL. And Mommy, "This too shall pass." But oh not quickly enough huh?!? Hope Josh's trip was a huge success. Love, Mom
6 comments:
Oh that's just awful! Makes me think of Troy a little bit, but still isn't nice at all. Give him a big hug for me and hang in there friend!
Oh no...little man is so sad, but I gotta say...still adorable. I don't know if any of your kids, no matter what the mood could ever change their cute as all get out looks! Love you
So sad! Where is Josh??? Oh, Lol... I got this new cook book and it talks all about how coffee is so bad for you, stores fat cells and some other stuff. I have to read it to you... it is sooo funny. I think I am going to blog about it really soon. And I was not just trying to tell you to stop drinking coffee b/c you are fat... no way jose... I just thought about it b/c of the coffee comment. :)
Nope....Mommy was saying where is Daddy!!!! Caleb was saying,"I need my Grandmommy"(aka. MamMam)!
So I looked in the mirror and MamMam had the same expression......She needs her Caleb, and Jonny, and Hannah and oh yeh...Lolly and Joshy.:) I wanted to see the faces of the other 2 lying next to him. I love you ALL. And Mommy, "This too shall pass." But oh not quickly enough huh?!? Hope Josh's trip was a huge success. Love, Mom
I miss you all too; can't wait to see you tomorrow. It was 60 in Chicago on Monday; it snowed here today...ah the midwest. Love you Lol.
oh my goodness! that is a classic shot. i hope Josh is back home and lovin' on you & the ninos!!
Post a Comment