We went to our community pool on Sunday afternoon. Josh was watching Jonny play and noticed that he had one of those water "noodles" and was blowing water out of it, aiming it at random, unsuspecting swimmers. From one of the lounge chairs, Josh yelled out,
"Hey! Jonny! Don't shoot people you don't know!"
All of the adults within earshot started to laugh, and so did Josh, who quickly added,
"Well, you know we're Italian."
Just thought you'd enjoy that moment as much as I did! :)
I've got some fun pictures to share, but I'm feeling a little unmotivated to find my camera right now. I'll give an update another night. Blessings!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi-larious!
That is awesome! Josh does say some of the funniest random one liners!
Oh, that makes me miss him even more! Keep these coming when they happen! Love it!
That'sa my boy!
Love Grandpa
Post a Comment