
Well, I am making my (Josh) first blog post on Lolly's blog. I've replied to posts, read others, seen a few of your (friends, family) blogs, and I know that if I start, I may in fact become a blogger. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but anywho, I digress. I am going to keep the post to a minimum.
Lolly and the kids are still in CA. Can't wait for them to be home - I love you guys! Last night a few of the neighbors had people over, we bbq'd (amazing ribs) and then one of my neighbors and I put together a fireworks show. If my fear of becoming addicated to blogging was of concern, I'm screwed when it comes to pyrotechnics. I already have next year planned, and I seriously dreamed about how to improve the lighting process on the morters; yep you read that right, morters...God Bless America and God Bless Indiana - any fireworks you can imagine. (More to come on this topic, I can feel my blogger tendancies developing).
Anyway, it was a good night, missed the fam but managing nonetheless. Lolly had asked me to take care of a few of the gardening things she normally handles, which by the way, is more work than I had imagined. My wife works harder than I know to make our home what it is, and I am even more appreciative of her today than I was. Thanks for all you do Lol.
So as you can see, this is me keeping a post to a minimum; so as not to steal thunder (or blog read time) from my "long-winded" brother-in-law...take another gander at the garden...the lettuce is crazy tall, not sure of that's an Indiana thing or what.
I haven't figured out how to spell check, so for all the gramatically correct bloggers who are twitching over anything I didn't spell correctly, deal with it.
:-) Miss you and love you all.
4 comments:
JOSH...you should totally start a blog. You could call it "I'll Pray About It"!
I agree twin! Great job Josh, and let us know if you start one :)
I could totally "hear" Josh saying all of this. I third the twins... Blog on brotha!
More to the point...
Crazy lettuce! Wow!
And I hear ya on the pyrotechnics... I hope I can be there next year :-P
Post a Comment