Hannah had the choice to see her birthday present last night--though it wouldn't be completely set up. I was so excited to give it to her (because I KNEW it was perfect), that I was half-hoping she would opt to just come out of her room and look. But, to my amazement, she opted to wait until the morning to see it complete and fully prepared. Mind you--she had NO IDEA what her present was going to be. Check out her experience...
Is that fun or what?! It's so fun to make your kids' dreams come true! I think God feels the same way about us. And there's something SO special about a thankful child! It makes you want to give them anything they want! But I'll always know the truth about this gift; it was really God's idea. It was His provision, His leading, His timing, and His love for Hannah that made it happen.
Thanks, Lord. You really outdo Yourself.
5 comments:
Ok... such a fun video... it was like we all got to experiance it with you and her! You rock LOL!
And what a thankful heart! and a happy heart... oh those veggie tales will get it right every time :P
One thing though, is the bunk bed bolted to the things it is atop??? Not that there are 10.0 quakes out there... but there are earthquakes... and well, you know me, worst possible situation Wendy... it just popped in my head :)
XOXO
Soooooo fun! What a dream come true for your little girl, such a big girl's room! Does this mean Jonny is in with Caleb? How does he feel about that?
I loved being there for the event!!! Thank you for including us all so we could see that precious smile! Hannah, it is so awesome! What a fun room. How do you like it now that you have slept in it? I like your dresser too. Sweet Girl. So much fun to be growing up and have amazing parents that love you. Looks like you worked really hard Mom and Dad...glad it was successful! Missing you all. Grandmommy
Way to go getting this on video! Could Hannah get any sweeter? I love her JOY!
oh I LOVE IT!! I love the true happiness on her face!! You're a good mommy staying up till the wee hours getting her room ready!! How much a parent loves to bless their child!! :) :) :)
Post a Comment