Friday, September 4, 2009

Clean Slate

I just saved the post I was working on for the last hour and decided to start fresh. Not sure what I penned is really ready to be spoken (or written). I've been wanting to blog about so many things. About random, silly, worthless stuff, and about the life-changing, intense happenings that are characterizing my days. Tonight, I can only mention two things.

1. "The Irresistable Revolution" by Shane Claiborne. Readers beware: this is the most dangerous book I've ever read (aside from the Bible).
2. Thank you, dear family, for the malibu lights you bought for Josh 4 years ago for his birthday!!! They are happy to be out of their boxes and lighting up Tanana Dr!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

They look sooooo good! You are welcome! :)
I am so excited to hear more about it... I heard a lot on the phone, but missed bits and pieces so I am pumped to read any upcoming blogs... and of course to see you in person in Nov!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow the lights make the place look like an estate!!! But I also want to hear EVERYTHING that is going on with you. I am sitting on pins and needles!!!!
I love you all!
MOM

Joanna Reynolds said...

Your house is gorgeous!

Candie said...

someone else just told me about that book! now i have to get it :)
hope you precious Caruana's are doing great out there! your home looks beautiful. all the best...