Film disclaimer: The following video clip is for the grandparents who won't mind watching Caleb star in his very own movie--5 straight minutes of him being himself. I don't expect all of you to watch the whole thing!
And just so I don't forget, some of my favorite new Caleb-isms are:
"FOP!" this means "STOP!" with his hand up in your face to emphasize his point
"Come meer!" with his chubby fist opening and closing to beckon you closer
"How come?" said in the most insanely sweet little voice that makes me want to give in to his every whim--which I don't, for the record! I can't believe my not-even-two-yet little boy is already asking me to explain my reasoning! Yikes!
And I can't forget to mention his new-found fascination with eyebrows. He LOVES to point out everyone's eyebrows, and will touch them, if you'll let him! You'll get a little taste of this below. Enjoy!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh... our kids are crazy alike... Addison is OBSESSED with her eyebrows! Except it's borderline disorder-ish. She worries about them not being there, and wants to see them and feel them and freaks out when she can't. Ask Wendy, she's seen Addie in all her eyebrow distress. So funny. Hopefully it won't be something that keeps Caleb up at night, which IT HAS for Addie!
So true Lolly... Poor Addie was crying after she went to bed one night, and I went in to see what was wrong. She said, "don't look at me!" I sat next to her on the bed and asked her again what was wrong. She said in the most sad and worried voice "I can't find my eyebrows," as she so desperately pinched them with her little fingers. It was so very sad! So we went to the bathroom so we could find them in the mirror. It helped a little, but the poor girl is developing a complex about her perfect little brows! Sweet girl! Your kids are crazy alike though, did Jonny bring that favorite flower to his teacher, like Ben brought sun flowers for his?
Oh... and I cannot believe I did not start with this... Holy Cow... 12 inches of her golden hair! How sad and exciting at the same time!I hope she loves it.
Caleb is awesome! 5 minutes well spent on my part. XOXO
PS... I just clicked on all the pictures to make them bigger and I have 2 comments:
One... Hannah looks so super cute in the picture of you marshing the mallows. She looks soooo old and Lol, with earings in too, I think she looks so much like you!
Two... the picture of Jonny with the flower... ummm... if I were his teacher and saw him walk into my classroom, I would count myself so lucky! I can see why the heart was breaking Lol! I don't want to have a boy of my own, I just want Jonny!
So, my fav pic is the first with the marshmallows...Jonny looks like he is just a head and a torso, so funny! Can't wait to see you guys in November.
I have to comment again because I went back and really looked at the pictures and oh my, Hannah is growing up into such a beautiful lady - stop it right now Hannah!! And Jonny looks so sweet and smooshy, I wish he could be here to play with Ben and have some of his smooshiness rub off on Ben. And I watched the video, yes all of it, and Caleb is SO big! Such a boy! And I feel like I'm looking at what Troy will look and act like in a year... they are so similar to me. I just love your kids so much!!
LOVED that video. Caleb is talking SO much! What a smart little guy. And he is just too cute for words!
VERY VERY cute!! love seeing how big Caleb is geting!!
hey, did you get the email i sent you a while ago?? :) it just said i was praying for you! XOXO
Post a Comment