Friday, January 15, 2010

My Best Friend, The Holy Spirit


This is the name of a series of online video sermons my small group has been watching. Hands down, it's the best teaching I've ever heard on the Holy Spirit. It has been a source of revelation and understanding of the things of God. I just thought I'd share this with my Jesus-loving friends...
http://gatewaypeople.com/indexphp?action=res_series_details&sid=170 you'll have to go to their sermons archive and click on the 2009 sermons and go all the way back to January 10th, 2009, and the first sermon is entitled "Who Is He?" It's a 6-part series, I believe, finishing on February 14th, 2009. If you're technicologically challenged, like me, just go to google and type "My Best Friend The Holy Spirit", and the second link (that begins "gatewaypeople") will lead you to the complete series.
Be blessed and encouraged!

3 comments:

sfitz said...

At first I thought this post was going to be about me because I only saw the photo of the letter. :-) But I'm glad that the Holy Spirit is your real best friend... that's why I love you. :-)

Joanna Reynolds said...

I am definitely going to google that sermon series. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to check it out!! THANKS friend!!