Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tidings with a Twist

I've recently re-discovered the remarkable affect of candy canes on my children. Enjoy their latest sugar high!


And here's my friend Emily, with the kids, who suggested that she come by and make cookies with us on Wednesday...AND she brought all of the supplies!!! Many thanks, Emily, for the fun and joy you brought into our household--we love you and cherish the memories! I love Jesus' Birthday Month!!! :)

4 comments:

sfitz said...

OH my gosh, STOP! Caleb is SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! "Comfort and joy, comfort and joy" I love it! Your kids are just too fun... ship them here (along with you and Josh) please!!!

Wendy said...

THAT WAS AWESOME! I will be watching that every morning! Caleb was killing me! And Jonny at the end with those sweet moves! You should give all 3 of them candy canes more often if it will produce blogs like this!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Julie Snell said...

Lovin' the Peace Outs :)

Leslie Ober said...

Oh. My. Goodness. This has me laughing SO hard right now. Wow. Thanks for sharing!! :)