Saturday, February 13, 2010

Out of the Baby's Mouth

Some normal, everyday coloquialisms become precious when they come out of the mouth of a 2 year old. Here was my conversation 5 minutes ago:
Caleb, seeing me looking into the fridge walks up saying, "Mommy, you make my dinner?"
Me, "Yep!"
Caleb, "Awesome!"
Me, "No, you're awesome, Caleb!"
Caleb, "No, you're awesome, Mommy!!!"
Now, if I could have just had this conversation recorded and could hear his little voice again every time I'm feeling blue...

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Talking to the kiddos and you today made my weekend! I saved the message they left me! Love it and love you!

Julie Snell said...

Oh sweet Caleb!

sfitz said...

Precious... I love kids, especially yours. And mine. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yep, He is right.....you ARE awesome! I love that boy! and his mom, dad, sister, and brother! I saved my message too, but would love for him to sing that song again for me....maybe on your blog?! Love you, Mom

Joanna Reynolds said...

I hope you gave him a big squeeze and a kiss for that because that is too cute for words.