Just right now, as I was preparing his oatmeal, I asked him,
"Caleb, do you want any apples in it?"
He replied, "Sugar."
I responded, "But do you want any apples or raisins in it?"
His response, a little more forcefully, "SU-GAR!"
I'm not sure if this should offend me yet or not...all I can say, is hearing it out of Caleb's little voice is just hilarious. Too bad I was the only one to enjoy this little conversation. And don't worry, he's getting his fair share of lectures on the appropriate way to talk to his mommy...but this morning, I just couldn't help but laugh.
And I've probably already told all of you his latest compliment...I think while eating sauted mushrooms or something...after his first bite,
"Mommy, dis wishious!"
These days, Caleb is getting pretty wishious, himself. Mmmm...I think I'll go nibble on one of his chubby cheeks now. :)
3 comments:
Well hello Caruana children! You are all so cute and looking about 3 years older than the last time I saw you! Crazy! I love that you posted this, I can just picture him saying these things! XOXO
He he hee. SU-GAR! Priceless!
I can't believe how old the kiddos are all getting! Great Caleb quotes for sure!
Post a Comment