You'll notice an unusually large amount of pictures in this post, thanks to the fact that Josh's parents documented about every hour of their visit. Because I'm not super blog-savvy, these pictures are not in chronological order, though I guess you'll still appreciate how we spent our time. Enjoy!

Hannah, Mallory, and Sophie making "free face painting" posters

we love to having friends over to play

Jonny is one tough cat.

The kids spend much of their time on Sophie's trampolene these days. Great action shot Grandma!

Dinner at Mudsocks Grill. MMMMM!

Just hangin' out watching football (you can see how much football I actually watched)
and havin' fun.I sure love to make that boy laugh!

Fierce game of Bocce Ball (from left: Cousin Justin, Cousin Cherylyn, her husband, Jeff, Justin's fiance, Catherine)

Thank you Grandmommy for sending the delicious gummy worms! :) Jonny was SO excited!

Josh's extended family (Aunt Sharon and Uncle Phil live in southern Indy and their kids Cherylyn and Justin, along w/ their significant others came up on Saturday to visit while Josh's folks were here. What fun!!!

I'm sure going to miss having Josh's mom around here...she made some yummy food for us!!!

Oh yeah, since Josh's parents were here, you'll actually be seeing me in some pictures! :)
The kids sport their "Italian" wear for Grandpa
The grill master making "Mark's Famous Wings"
Caleb and Mommy playing chase around the island in the kitchen
Hannah n Jon playing dress-up in the basement
Grandpa getting his "victory kiss"
Hannah drinking rootbeer at Mudsocks grill
Jonny doing everything in his power NOT to smile

Nothing like playing soccer w/ Daddy.

Those kids are getting pretty good!
Caleb loves riding next to Grandpa.
We visited Josh's work one day. This is him saying through clenched teeth, "This isn't the oval office, Mom."
This is Hannah coming out of school
Grandpa and Jonny spent the morning killing all the bad guys in our house.

Grandpa and Caleb are watchin' the big kids play soccer w/ Daddy

Caleb and Mommy playing chase around the island in the kitchen

Hannah n Jon playing dress-up in the basement

Grandpa getting his "victory kiss"

Hannah drinking rootbeer at Mudsocks grill

Jonny doing everything in his power NOT to smile

Nothing like playing soccer w/ Daddy.


Those kids are getting pretty good!

Caleb loves riding next to Grandpa.

We visited Josh's work one day. This is him saying through clenched teeth, "This isn't the oval office, Mom."

This is Hannah coming out of school
Grandpa and Jonny spent the morning killing all the bad guys in our house.
Grandpa and Caleb are watchin' the big kids play soccer w/ Daddy

Caleb LOVES the book "Goodnight Gorilla". I'll try to record this sometime bcuz it is indescribably cute.
One last photo-op. Sniff, sniffThis is what Caleb does every night just before bed.




3 comments:
Love Love Love all of the pictures...kids have so much fun with grandparents...they think up the most fun games. Also, Johnny as a cat - hilarious. Question - Is Josh wearing a cropped t-shirt in the video with Caleb? :)
This is from Ben...
"I like the big trampoline, I also like fire trucks. I like the funny video with Caleb, it was so funny. Jonny looking like a cat... that was fun. I like Jonny. He is the coolest. That's all."
I wish you could have heard him say all this in his little Ben voice and with his emphasis.
I love Ben :)
Post a Comment