The only child I've known to chase the vacuum instead of run from it....
Caleb, you're one of a kind!
p.s. Jonny kept saying "to" because I had told him to wait to push the record button again until I said to. Hence, the "Say, to, Mom! Say to!"
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh that brings back memories of both kidos... Hannah did not stop crying until the vacuum was turned off after she had a grand ol' time with the baby powder one Wednesday night you guys were at choir... and I remember jonny wanting to turn the roomba on all the time but then he would run from it when it started going. Kudos fearless Caleb!
Jonny, you did an amazing job with the camera!! Wow! When did you become a camera man? You go guy. Caleb is soooo cute tackling the vacuum. I hope he is still in his sleepers when I get there in November! Thanks Lol for the fun. Love you, Mom/Grandmommy
4 comments:
Oh that brings back memories of both kidos... Hannah did not stop crying until the vacuum was turned off after she had a grand ol' time with the baby powder one Wednesday night you guys were at choir... and I remember jonny wanting to turn the roomba on all the time but then he would run from it when it started going. Kudos fearless Caleb!
I LOVE CALEB! He is one special kid, isn't he?
Lol - why does Johnny keep asking you to say 2?
Jonny, you did an amazing job with the camera!! Wow! When did you become a camera man? You go guy.
Caleb is soooo cute tackling the vacuum. I hope he is still in his sleepers when I get there in November!
Thanks Lol for the fun.
Love you, Mom/Grandmommy
Post a Comment