This post is lovingly dedicated to my mother-in-LOVE, who I am so thankful for. If you know her, you'll know just how blessed I am to call her mom.Here's 10 things I love about "Mom":
1. Love is spoken in her midst (I've not heard her speak negatively about anyone EVER)
2. She loves dark meat and dark chocolate (me, too!)
3. She always has something really good to eat--because she is a great cook!
4. She remembers when you say that you like something (or don't like something)
5. She makes chocolate chip "hot cakes" for the kids when they have breakfast at her house
6. If you are in pain, she'll pray IMMEDIATELY for your healing
7. She has a wonderfully hearty laugh
8. She flirts with her husband (my father-in-LOVE) and serves him gladly
9. She is an amazing hostess and makes everyone feel welcomed and wanted
10. She gave birth to my husband (and did a fine job of raising him, too!)
I love you, Mom, and celebrate the tremendous person that you are!!! And, that God lets me call you, Mom!!! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
I'll add to your list... One thing I love about your mother-in-law: I've never felt the presence of the Holy Spirit so strongly in anyone before. When she walks in the room I can literally feel the air change. She's prayed over me, and two of my pregnant bellies, offering blessings though she hardly knew me at the time. SHE is a blessing and I'm so glad I get to know her through you guys!
Oh, and I'm thankful she gave birth to your awesome husband too. :-)
I love how you call her Mother-in-Love. ;) that is so sweet!
Post a Comment