Yesterday was laundry day. All the clean clothes were downstairs in piles on the couch. Josh was upstairs. And in need of some clean clothes. No biggie. It was 11:30pm. Not much going down in our quiet neighborhood. Except that apparently everyone comes out to shovel their driveways at 11:30pm when its the first big storm and Josh is streaking through the house with all of the window shades open. If you lived in Indy, you too, could be talking about crazy naked-guy.
Today we got at least 10 inches of snow. Hannah played outside for almost 6 hours. She's hardcore. The kids built snow forts and Josh made an igloo for them. If you lived in Indy, you too, could have a cool mailbox like ours and a "snow couch."

Betcha you wanna live here now. :) Just havin' some fun , snowdrifts, frostnip, and all. Hope alls well with my peeps in other climates, too. G'night!
5 comments:
Wow that is so cool! And by cool I mean freezing. :-)
My first thought when you asked Josh if he needed any sanding done was, 'Oh my gosh she's pregnant!" because you know how you get all re-finish crazy when you're pregnant. :-)
I thought the same thing Sarah!!! I wonder if Josh got a little freaked just for a second??? Hannah is Hard Core. I played for about an hour in the snow in Tahoe and was soooo worn out! She is my hero! Oh to be 6 again. It is beautiful here! and if we want snow it is only a few hour drive away! :)
OK - how are there 2 comments on here and neither of them mention the naked josh at 11:30pm story. Um...I laughed out loud when I realized what happened. Good times!
sorry i over looked that in the comment section. I actually thought of friends when i read it. Ugly naked guy from across the way. I thought of the one where ross goes over there to try and rent his apartment and he gets naked to butter him up and then they all see him through the window... and they scream "NAKED ROSS!!!" I screamed in my head "naked josh" :P
6 hours in the snow!! WOW--she's a trooper! i love picturing a nakey Josh flashing your neighbors...that gave me a jolly laugh!!
Post a Comment