Friday, January 9, 2009

TMI

Okay, maybe that last post was TMI (too much information). When I reread it this morning (and the comments of my avid readers), it reminded me of our college chaplain who one time mentioned, in excruciating detail, how he loved to spoon with his wife--right from the pulpit in front of the entire staff and student body. For those of you who aren't familiar with the term "spoon," I won't do you the disservice of explaining it in great detail, as our chaplain did. Suffice it to say, he liked to snuggle with his wife. The next day, he found his office door covered with spoons from the dining commons.
Wendy, Sarah, and Mom--don't hold your breath. Baby#4 isn't on my agenda...:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe wendy & david need to spoon more :) I am actually getting very curious to see what a Peltier-Wilson hybrid baby will look like...aside from just very pale.

Wendy said...

oh... that was mean. Pale is beautiful :)

Lars Helmut said...

...Perhaps there could be a sequel to "Powder":)J/K