Wednesday, January 7, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

I just wanted to say that I'm back home, now, safe and sound, happily typing away with my dear husband in the next room over. Ahhhh.
The kids were amazing on our flight. God sent encouragers my way, just when I needed them. God helped Caleb to rest in my arms (miracle)...and helped the pilots lay off the intercom long enough to let him rest (another miracle). Thanks to those of you who prayed for me and helped me along on our journey. We are happy to be home.
The kids and I enjoyed a quiet day at home unpacking and reminiscing about our visit to California. I'm so glad for the time I was able to spend there. Thank you to the many people who opened their homes to me and my family (Josh's folks, my folks, Dave and Wendy, Russ and April, Jonathan and Christina Swanson). We were so blessed by the hospitality of so many people. In spite of the length of time we were there, there were still many people I didn't have the opportunity to visit with. I hope to connect with you over the summer. No tickets have been purchased, but if the Lord wills it, we plan to return again soon!
I'll have to post pictures and such another night cuz I'm tired, but I just wanted to say a quick hi and let you know that I'm back!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the plane ride went well! Awesome! It was so great to see you all.

Wendy said...

Yea you are home... boo you are away from us again. I will look for that charger and give it to mom if i find it. XOXO