Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just Some Pics


Just a little fun before our Mommy/Daughter Date.





Jonny could win awards for his awesome bedhead. I just couldn't resist.


Saturday morning fun in the basement! Daddy and I may have had *slightly* more fun than the kids...Dad, whatdoyathink???






4 comments:

Wendy said...

That is the most awesome Bed Head I have ever seen... Josh has some real competition in little Jonny.

Anonymous said...

It's crazy that there was no doctoring in that wonderful mohawk-like bed head. Bravo Jonny!

Noblekain said...

I find it funny... the girls are interested in the bed-head... yet all I can think about is - "That track is super cool! I wish I had been a apart of it. I bet if you had more pieces, you could..." and I begin to think of all the wonderfully awesome things you could add to that masterpiece.

Yup, I must still be a kid.

Anonymous said...

I think I WANT A BASEMENT!! :) :) much much love!!