Saturday, January 24, 2009

Beautiful Morning

O what a beautiful morning. The mornings have been so gorgeous lately. We've also enjoyed a couple of days in the 40's--yes, enjoyed! You wouldn't believe it unless you've experienced it, but the dramatic change in the temperature, after it's been consistently 20 and below, felt so warm and inviting! This afternoon, Jonny and I played outside and rolled down our hill and just enjoyed the fresh air like we haven't in a while--so refreshing! I know I'm going to really enjoy the spring as everyone breathe's a collective sigh of relief and celebrates the warmer days. But for now, we're looking ahead to a few more sled runs down our hill.

Check out Jonny sporting the golf clubs he got for his birthday! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma! He might need a few more lessons before he takes you on Grandpa!

2 comments:

sfitz said...

That is a gorgeous picture! And I love the clip of Jonny. He needs a caddy, shall I send Ben your way for a few days? :-)

Wendy said...

I love it. Grandpa must be so proud.