Okay....Dad said he is very impressed!! He wants to play too....the track is KOOL!!!! Wow. We surely do miss all of you Caruanas. I was just on Wendy's Kodak email from the Indy trip that April, she, and I went on. It was like a great visit all over again. I laughed and cried and loved every minute of it. Remember the corn field maze, and the rides at the farm? One of my all time favorites is Hannah hiding behind the tree/leaves. Loved reading about the Bible verses...those truths will never turn out void!! I love you all abundantly. Mom
3 comments:
That is the coolest train track ever! I want to play with it!
Wow - very impressive. And might I add VERY impressive that Caleb did not riphat car right off the track.
Okay....Dad said he is very impressed!! He wants to play too....the track is KOOL!!!! Wow. We surely do miss all of you Caruanas. I was just on Wendy's Kodak email from the Indy trip that April, she, and I went on. It was like a great visit all over again. I laughed and cried and loved every minute of it. Remember the corn field maze, and the rides at the farm? One of my all time favorites is Hannah hiding behind the tree/leaves. Loved reading about the Bible verses...those truths will never turn out void!! I love you all abundantly.
Mom
Post a Comment