Wednesday, April 15, 2009

8 weeks, 5 days, 12 hours, 19 minutes

Get out your calendars, folks, cuz California, here we come!!! For 25 days (well, at least for me and the kiddos...Josh doesn't quite have that luxury...)!!! Yippee!!! I just confirmed our itinerary and am giddy with excitement! Now to figure out how to get my man out here for some good ol' California sunshine! :)
I'm thinking VBS at Mariner's for Hannah and Jonny (can Ben Fitz go??? and how about Jessi Prete???), the strand, the swapmeet, walking around lakes (don't really care which one...irvine, rsm, mv) and LOTS of time with family and friends!!! Wohooo!!! June 16-July 11th. Get ready, people!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Yahhhhhooooo!!!!!
This is the best news I have heard all year! :)
We will mark our calendars and plan to cram as much Caruana fun into those 25 days as possible. And if you are thinking you need to borrow a car... we might be able to swing that if D is willing to use his vespa. So much time to think about things! XOXO

Julie Snell said...

Very exciting Lol - can't wait to see all the Caruana's! We will have to fit in a FreePK dinner or lunch in there...not to mention a game night. As Joey would say "put your hands together!"

sfitz said...

Yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy! I want to book some bff time for sure! I can't wait to have you back in the state, let's celebrate! I'll bust out the special plate, hope your plane isn't late, let's work in a couples date... I could go on, but I won't. I'm so happy! And that's only a month an a half after our trip out there. It'll fly by!, hopefully. :-)

Joanna Reynolds said...

Sounds like a fun trip Lol! Trips home are so precious...especially when you get to be home for a long time. But they are also bitter sweet when you have to leave your hubby at home. Have fun living it up in the CA sunshine! Soak in as much as you can to get through those Indy winters. ;)

Anonymous said...

YAY!! That's a LONG trip!! I hope we can see eachother!! Miss you friend!!