Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Creepy Crawly

Jonny hangin with his younger buddies at Cool Creek Park. That boy is so sweet with the youngins. The kids are mowin down some homemade ice cream, compliments of Mrs. Kruse. WE LOVE AUDREY!!!

Our other fun new friends (thanks to the Kruse family), Monica and Josh Polkow, gamers, believers, parents of twins, and Monica shares my passion for ice cream!!!

This is where the creepy enters the picture...Jonny found this delightful creature while we were digging up sod today. When asked if I should kill it or save it, Jonny said, "No Mom! It's one of God's creatures!" Man, that little guy sure takes after his dad, but seriously, save the giant creepy spider??? It's currently hanging out in a gladlock container on our deck--don't worry David, he'll be long gone before you get here!!! :) Heehee...or not... :)


And this is the crawly...my friend Audrey suggested this ant bait poison deal to kill off the ant infestation that's happened over the last few weeks. I put this poison out last night and it's definitely attracted a following, but I'm ready for the poison action to kick in, cuz I'm feeling pretty squirmy looking at this nastiness.
I really know how to make the Fitzpatricks and Wilson's excited to visit Indiana in a few days, don't I??? :) Don't worry guys--I'll make sure there are no bugs while you're here! :)






3 comments:

Wendy said...

please post some new cute pictures of you guys and the kids before we come... these last 2 pics are really creeping me out!!!!! No bueno!

Julie Snell said...

That spider is out of control! So I will comment on how adorable your boys are. Jonny is cute as always and I love how Caleb has his sun glasses on in that pic.

sfitz said...

Yeeeeeeah, posting pictures of bugs isn't really going it for me. Should we get a hotel room? JK!! I'd stay in a bug infested house any day just be with my bff again! (But lets not put that to the test, bring on the RAID!).