Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day so far...

First things, first--Happy Mother's Day to my amazing mom and mother-in-law, and to the other women who inspire me to be a better Mom, wife, follower of Jesus. I hope this day is a blessing to each of you.
So far it's been a GREAT day! Here's just a couple of pictures that we took to remember the fun.
Mother's Day wouldn't be complete without breakfast in bed...


And tiaras...

And a NEW SCREEN DOOR!!!
Thank you, Josh, for installing it last night so we could enjoy this beautiful day together!!!
I LOVE IT!!!

The tiara, by the way, was a complimentary gift from BD's Mongolian BBQ, where all the Mom's were adorned with crowns and I was even sung to by one of the griller's ("who's that lady???") All in all, today has been a sweet one to remember.
But, duty calls, I'm off to take a nap. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY GIRL,
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for the lovely affirming card you sent me!! That meant so much to me!! And it arrived at the perfect time!! I am so grateful!! You ROCK.

XOXO