Sunday, May 31, 2009

Not to Worry

Letter from Josh's Parents:

Dear Ones.

If the tooth Fairy doesn’t make an appropriate visit, I may have to call cousin Guido to make the Fairy an offer it cannot refuse.

Love Mom and Dad

My Reply:

Dear Mom and Dad.

No phone call will be necessary. Hannah is now proudly displaying the sparkly new earrings the Tooth Fairy bought her. Apparently, she was just taking extra time to find the perfect gift for Hannah. That Tooth Fairy is full of surprises.

One time when I was a little girl, I looked under my pillow and didn't find anything. But thankfully my mom spotted a note on the floor by my bed that must have fallen down in my sleep. It was from the Tooth Fairy, and she had decided to send me on a treasure hunt around my house to find the money!

When Hannah discovered the new earrings, she screamed, " I LOVE YOU, TOOTH FAIRY!!!" So, thanks for your concern, but it looks like the Tooth Fairy is off the hook this time.

2 comments:

Joanna Reynolds said...

I don't think I would want cousin Guido called either. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

the tooth fairy knows how to speak to the heart of a woman! JEWELS baby. sparkly ones, please. :)