Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stinkin Tooth Fairy

Boy, that Tooth Fairy better shell out the big bucks tonight!


Here are some recent photos taken over the last couple of weeks. Summer excitement is in full force...staying up late, swimming lessons, popsicles, BBQs, watermelon, fishing, sprinklers, and sunscreen. California seems far-off in the future, but is actually a short 3 weeks away! Wohoo! Enjoy the pics!
Daddy so proud of Hannah pulling out her tooth!


The kids enjoying fresh tortillas with honey. Jonny was sporting his chonies, having stripped off his wet clothes after fishing in the rain yesterday. Hannah caught two fish and Jonny learned how to cast his line. It was a fun outing; we loaded up with rain jackets, beach chairs and our umbrella and faired quite nicely under our makeshift shelter. One of my not-so-favorite moments was holding the hook so Josh could get the live worms strung up. I do not like worm guts on my hand, I do not like them, Sam-I-Am. They are slippery little suckers, and in spite of the gross-factor, there was still a part of me that felt bad for having to end their lives in such a painful way. So sorry little worms.

Jonny proudly holding neighbor, baby Kalea


Hannah, making Kalea smile

Caleb, trapped on the deck, watching the big kids play in the yard.


Jonny with neighbor Sophie at church, waiting to sing in the kids choir


Hannah and Sophie promoting world peace


Jonny and neighbor Olliver take care of Caleb. Being the baby certainly has its benefits.

3 comments:

Julie Snell said...

I can't believe how big all of the kiddos are getting. Especially Hannah...it's crazy!

When I was little, the toothfairy left $1.00 for little teeth and I think $5.00 for one of the big teeth. Can't wait to find out how inflation and now the resession have affected the Tooth Fairy.

Good Luck Hannah!

sfitz said...

Oh adorable!! I love your kids!! Can't wait to see them!!

Wendy said...

Three weeks cannot come soon enough! I am so very excited to see the Caruana's! Whooo Hooooo