Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Annoying


I've tried various ways to upload these videos onto my blog and finally figured out a safe easy way to do it! Yea! The only problem is that I can't seem to completely delete the youtube videos from my page (ANNOYING)!!! FYI, if you try to click on a video that shows a "youtube" icon on the bottom, you won't be able to view it.

Enough of that nonsense. We went on a bikeride tonite after a very yummy dinner (carribbean jerk chicken that I GRILLED BY MYSELF!). Our adventure got cut short when Caleb couldn't seem to get comfortable...though the kids looked adorable tucked in their little caboose! I'll try to remember to pull out the camera for our next bikeride--it was too cute!

Also, I'm planning a video tour of the house, so stay tuned for an in depth look at the Crib de Caruana. :)

3 comments:

Lolly Caruana said...

by the way, "ANNOYING" has nothing to do with the adorable picture of Caleb! Sorry, buddy! Just thought it was cute and added it at the same time as my post! :) heehee!

sfitz said...

Oh my goodness he is TOO cute!! I want to just squeeze him! Ben and watched the videos today over and over again. He loved the one of your mom feeding Caleb and asked when he could see her and GG again. :) Love you!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

he is sooo smushy! I swear, I cannot get enough of your blog! I am addicted already. Yeah for Lolly!