Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Caleb's first

Caleb pulled himself up for the first time!!! Life's about to change around here!!! He's having a little trouble falling asleep today because he's so enamored with his ability to pull himself up to a standing position. The only problem is that once he gets up, he can't figure out how to get down, so he'll cry until I come get him. Silly boy. Wonderful achievement. So fun to be a mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh our little boy is now a little man... too fun! And how thankful am I that you did a video for all of us who are not there to play in all his new fun. Good luck mom and dad... he is going to be a handful I think. :)

Anonymous said...

Love that Caleb knows how to take a tumble! That fall at the end was superb!