Thursday, July 17, 2008

My hero

This is a belated post, because I had so much trouble trying to load videos, that many other relevant, adorable videos were begging to be uploaded. ANYWAY, the first part of this video is is a little boring (and my comments are LAME), but I think you'll agree it's worth watching to the end... Isn't my husband awesome?! Thanks for making me laugh, babe.

7 comments:

Julie Snell said...

You were right! SO WORTH IT to see the Happy Dance from Chandler - I mean Josh! :)

Noblekain said...

Does Josh actually know you put this video up for the whole world to see? :) Love it!

Sarah

Noblekain said...

PS. I don't know who on earth "noblekain" is. But that's apparently who I am right now. Go figure.

It's really me, Sarah, Your BFF.

Anonymous said...

Noblekain is David... hmmm. How did that happen???

Noblekain said...

Whoa, that's weird, Wendy. He must've changed the account one time when I wasn't looking. Sneaky D.

~Sarah

sfitz said...

Ok, I'm me again. I feel so much better!

Anonymous said...

Josh you are SOOOO funny!! Love the silly dance.