It's 11:30pm and we just got home from Kokomo (not the bahamas)...a town 45 minutes north of us where we spent the afternoon and evening with Joe and Kristin and Addie Cesta, and Kristin's family at their lake house. Couldn't have asked for a better time. IF I HADN'T LEFT MY CAMERA I could have shown you...but you'll just have to wait for the visuals on Sunday! :( Anyway, we spent the afternoon at the lake swimming and relaxing and riding wave runners and had a bit of excitement, too. Hannah and I got stuck in the middle of the lake on our wave runner when it ran out of gas. It felt a little adventurous. Josh had to ride out and get us. We tried to switch over to his seadoo, and in the process, all of us tumbled over into the water. It was a pretty funny and precious moment with our sweet Hannah. After Hannah and I rode back to shore, Joe took the seadoo back out and he and Josh towed the waverunner in.
We spent the rest of the afternoon playing in the water, trying to catch fish, and just enjoying the people we were with. Kristin's whole family was so kind and attentive to the kids...they immediately felt right at home with the whole group and were soon trying to show everyone all of their latest tricks. I'll post the videos on Sunday, so stay tuned! Tomorrow Erin (Lukesh) Moore (friend from high school and college) is going to introduce our family to some of her friends at a bbq! What a fun weekend this is!!! Thanks, Lord!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love you and miss you.
Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment