Monday, July 14, 2008

Not Enough Hours

Here's the stuff I want to do today:
call all my Cali family and friends
go to the pool
make a best friend in carmel
unpack every box that remains in my house
download every picture i have of indiana
figure out how to make this website
find a great church
spend an hour in prayer and mediation
drink a gallon of coffee

Here's the stuff I have to do today:
get Jonny his "warm milk"
feed Caleb, change Caleb, put Caleb down for nap
give Hannah my undivided attention for at least 10 minutes (REALLY not good at that one),
explore our neighborhood
go to the pool
get Hannah a haircut (yep, we might be saying goodbye to those precious curls, sniff, sniff)
plant 3 trees
attach a sprinkler to our hose so we can water our lawn (this could prove more challening than i thought!)
get breakfast for the kids (and lunch and dinner and other misc snacks)
unpack the laundry room
assemble a ridiculous shelving unit (the black one that we stored our toys in...right now I don't have any storage containers for the toys...u can imagine how that might make me a little crazy...)
praise the Lord for this beautiful home and this GORGEOUS day.

Wish I had more time to do it all...we'll see what adventures really come our way today. Miss you and love you all!!!

5 comments:

sfitz said...

What's this "find a best friend" nonsense? :) Just kidding... go ahead and look. :)

LOVE the pictures! Can't wait to see more!!!

Julie Snell said...

Lolly - You crack me up with your lists :) Cutting off Hannah's baby curls huh? I think it's a good time for that. Oh - and the pic of your new house...amazing. It makes it even more exciting awaiting our trip out there in September.
xoxo - Julie

Anonymous said...

yeah for updates and pictures of the family. Holy cow... that picture of Josh and Caleb infront of the house is amazing... looks like a mansion! So happy you will have room for David and me in Novemeber. Cracker Barrel huh? How far is that from your house? We went to one when we were in Mrytle Beach, interesting place... But fun to sit on porch and play checkers. Kidos look years older already. Ok, I will stop the longest comment ever now. :)

Julie Snell said...

I just have to say that Caleb looks so much bigger than when he left - what are you feeding him out there in Carmel? He is so squishy!

Christina said...

Looks like you guys are having a good time! I love the site-- keep it coming. Your family is in my prayers. Hugs and kisses to the kiddos.