
Hannah was ready to go to her sleepover (thanks for the cute outfit Grandmommy!)

Saying goodbye to Jonny before heading out!
Hannah had a sleepover at the twins' house (friends around the corner), so we had a movie night w/ the boys! Caleb was pretty excited about the ball, so we had to pull out the camera!
This is Caleb's new hangout...this was the first time I've seen him sitting up on his own. As you can hear, the house was especially quiet this morning since Jonny was still asleep and Hannah was at her sleepover. I got up early, enjoyed my cup of coffee, some time in the Word, and then had some alone time with CJ. What a beautiful morning!
1 comment:
Ok... so much to say about this post...
first- Hannah looks like 8 or 9 in that one picture. With her hair and the new outfit. Crazy. I cannot wait to hear about the sleepover, and with twins, you cannot get much better than that. :)
second- Boys movie night... hope Jonny had fun and knows that it can be so much fun to stay at home if hannah gets to go somewhere... more attention from mom and dad happens in those special times.
third- that sweet Caleb gets me everytime. I could just put all these videos on loop and have them playing 24 hours a day. I can't get enough, so keep em coming.
XOXO
Post a Comment