
We love our mailbox for a lot of reasons: 1. it's cute. 2. it's in our front yard. 3. it's tall enough for me to drive up to it and pick up or drop off mail. 4. it's short enough for the kids to get the mail for me. 5. it has a flag. 6. it's right next to our neighbors' mailboxes (all the mailboxes are on our side of the street), so we often have the chance to chat while they're picking up their mail. 7. it holds sweet notes from friends like you!!!
Last night, after the kids brought the mail to us, Josh started sorting through it and I eagerly grasped at the non-business-looking envelopes, searching for any with handwriting on the front. A cream colored envelope...ahha!!!
"It's from Judy Prince!" I exclaimed.
"Your BFF's Mom?" Josh asked, laughing in amazement.
Yep. That's right.
Judy, if you read this, you'll be proud to know that "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" in respect to your AWESOME daughter's skills in correspondence. This post is lovingly dedicated to ALL of those wonderful people who continue to make my little journey to the mailbox worth every step (all 10 of them! heehee!) and then some!
p.s. the picture is of the kids w/ our most recent mail box adventure...thanks bunches and bunches to our auntie wendy!!! we love our ice packs...and i love the new cd...can't wait to learn and love it all!!!
5 comments:
My mom rocks!
Hey there, we(Wendy, David, Mom and Dad) are enjoying the Caruana Blog on 9 foot screen. Oh yeah, Movie Night has turned into Caruana IMAX night. It is awesome. Watching the videos this large is like having giant versions of you guys here for our entertainment. Mom said it was like we could get right under the table with Caleb. :)
Love you guys! Keep them coming.
XOXO from all of us!
I'm glad I could help make your 10 steps to the mailbox worth it :-) Judy
ok... Aug 1st... it is now Aug 5th! I need more caruana love please. :)
I am joining Wendy in her thoughts above...please update us with Caruana Family Love :)
Post a Comment