little explorer on the loose!!! yikes!
the much-anticipated picture of our cozy guest bedroom... picture yourself snuggling down in this bed after adventures w/ the Caruana fam...all is well with the world...sweet dreams...
Hannah and Miss Courter...her adorable, loving, and SINGLE teacher! It won't be long before this girl gets snatched up!!! (Miss Courter, I mean...Hannah, you've still got a 30 years or so!!!)
Caleb LOVES indiana sweet corn! Proudly showing his first tooth!
Caruana Fam's very own "Interrigator" Lolly gets an exclusive interview w/ Hannah on her first day of school.
Interview continued...
I'll have to write more of my thoughts on Hannah's first day of school another day...but suffice it to say it was momentous and sad at the same time...a joy to see her running to the car after her first day with a huge smile and a sense of accomplishment written all over her face exclaiming, "I made some new friends, Mom!" I'm so proud of her...how sweet and sad the time can pass!

2 comments:
So glad to hear that Hannah had a great 1st day at school and made some friends! She is so sweet and so smart! Love her and we are so proud of her!
We were so honored that she was representing Anita G in the outfit choice for her 1st day! :)
Lolly, I love that you are willing to give those little ones nerds to endulge all of us back here! I think you are such a great mom and sister.
Caleb is looking so stinkin' cute with that one tooth and a bunch of corn on his face!
And it would not be a good morning video without the imfamous Jonny bed head that we all know and love!
Wow!!! The guest bedroom looks soooo good Lol!!! I cannot wait to come stay. And it is in the colors of our bedroom so we will feel right at home!
That's all for now! Love you
PS... Bike shorts o-pleanty comin your way. And Anita said they are on her :) No charge :)
XOXO
That bed looks pretty cozy. 3 weeks and counting until I will be in it :)
Post a Comment