
Aren't these boys cute! Poppy's introducing Caleb to SuzyQ.

It sure is fun to be spoiled by your great-grandparents! Those cookies were as big as their heads!!! p.s. That wasn't really Caleb's slurpee...

Caleb fell asleep before we were out of the parking lot. It sure it tough having fun!

Goin' for a tractor-ride w/ Poppy!

Jonny was adamant about wearing this shirt over his clothes one day...he didn't want to pose for the picture, but he told me that he should wear it so everyone could see his car.

This is my sweet "morning Jonny" when he's still quiet and cuddly.

Hannah and Malerie at the kids museum...best buds

Jonny coming out of the submarine hatch at the kids' museum.

The cutest lobster and shark I ever saw...
3 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was wonderful. I am so glad Hannah has come to find great friends so fast! That is so great! And wow, the camera loves Jonny! And sweet Caleb, he is getting so big Lolly. I think it is time to start thinking about a 6th member of this Caruana Clan, and no, I am not talking about a dog or some other pet :)
How about this...if you have one, I'll have one...:)
Such cute photos!! i love to see your new world and all that your are experiencing. Caleb is getting SO huge, my goodness!! hugs to you!!
Post a Comment