Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lazy Day

Not much to report here, we've just enjoyed a lazy day. The weather's been great with little to low humidity and the kids are having fun. We spent the afternoon with my uncle, and it was great to catch up with him and hear about his family. Caleb's getting more teeth, so his sleep has been sparse...I'll be excited when he stops having so much trouble in the night. Anyway, here's a few pictures from today and yesterday...the video feature is broken, so I'll have to post those later. I'm pretty tired, so I'm signing off!

Jonny is sitting in the rocking chair that Poppy had when he was a little boy...so fun!
Hannah snuggling with Dear
Caleb's favorite activity (other than chasing their dog) has been pulling the handle off of their easy chair.
Jonny snuggling w/ Poppy

I took a couple of pictures of some pictures of my dad as a boy and young man...I don't know why this surprised me so much...but can anyone else see what I see??? Does this picture remind you of anyone???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok maybe it is just me but i say he looks like david with brown hair! Crazy! Cute picts. jonny looked so happy in that rocking chair. We used to sit in my dads old chair like that when we were little... actually we (julie and I) were still sitting in it when we were in college... I am sure I would break it now that I am not so tiny. :(
And Kami has it now anyway. Caleb is such a little cutie pulling that chair apart... when I saw that picture I actually thought of Josh and how special it must be for him to get to see these pictures too... I mean if I am this excited to see them I cannot imagine how fun they are to see when they are your own kids :)
Hannah looks like she is growing so much day by day, I fell like she will be a teenager by the time we come out in Nov. Crazy times. Love you

Lolly Caruana said...

You guessed it! I almost posted another picture where he's smiling, because it looks so much like David's natural state of being, but I couldn't get the computer to post it in order...anyway, I still don't know why I've never noticed the striking resemblance before now...I guess it's cuz my mom doesn't have any pictures of my dad up around w/out his moustache. I'm glad you're enjoying the pictures but so sad you're not here! Some days I have to remind myself that I'm not on a long vacation...it just feels so strange for my heart to be so far away from you and our family. Missing you so much!!! Thanks for commenting! Love you!